HARMONY Image Gallery
- ITALIA-MALTA PARTICIPATION AWARD
- KICK-OFF MEETING
- DIVING SURVEY
- DIALOGUE BETWEEN STAKEHOLDERS AND POLICY-MAKERS OFF THE CAPO GALLO ED ISOLA DELLE FEMMINE
- STEERING COMMITTEE NOVEMBER 2018
- VERMETID TROTTOIR SURVEY
- LEK SURVEY ON NON INDIGENOUS SPECIES IN SICILY - GALLO ISOLA DELLE FEMMINE MPA
- LEK SURVEY ON NON INDIGENOUS SPECIES IN SICILY - SCIACCA
- LEK SURVEY ON NON INDIGENOUS SPECIES IN SICILY - PORTOPALO DI CAPO PASSERO AND MARZAMEMI
Seminars, focus groups, interviews and coloured post-it how to re-start the dialogue between stakeholders and policy-makers across the coastal community off the Capo Gallo ed Isola delle Femmine Marine Protected area
LOCAL ECOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE (LEK) SURVEY ON NON INDIGENOUS SPECIES IN SICILY. GALLO ISOLA DELLE FEMMINE MPA (PA)
The monitoring of marine environment through the experience of sea operators. Thank you to all participating fishermen and divers.
It was crucial for LEK activity the active fishermen cooperation of the local fleet. Their expertise in observing and understanding sea changes improved our research. Particularly important was the information received by the artisanal fishermen operating in coastal area.
LOCAL ECOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE (LEK) SURVEY ON NON INDIGENOUS SPECIES IN SICILY. PORTOPALO DI CAPO PASSERO AND MARZAMEMI
Fishermen and divers provide us a more detailed picture on marine bioinvasion phenomenon and on adaptation processes. Some alien species, which are more frequently caught, could soon appear in fish markets and on Sicilian tables, since they seem to be tasty, as confirmed by fishermen themselves.Thanks to all fishermen and divers for their kind cooperation.